Are you struggling with your countertop decision?
There are many options for countertops: granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, dolomite etc.
We'll cover some features of granite and quartz.
Ararat Blue Granite
Granite is a very hard stone and 100% natural material. Granite is mined from quarries all around the world. Granite comes in many different colors and patterns due to its natural formation. There is an almost limitless selection to choose from and no two granite countertops are the same.
• Durable material, resistant to heat and many other kitchen elements
• Extremely hard and will resist scratching, chipping, and performs very well under extreme heavy use
• Not “UV Sensitive” and will not fade, discolor, or dull over time
• Cost effective and a very affordable option
• Every slab is unique; no two slabs will be exactly the same
Statuario Nova Quartz
Quartz has the look of stone while also allowing homeowners to customize the design. Quartz isn't 100% natural, instead quartz countertops are manufactured using 95 percent ground natural quartz and 5 percent polymer resins.
• Harder than granite
• More durable than granite
• It isn't porous like granite