Our Framed and Frameless cabinets are both high quality cabinets featuring plywood cabinet boxes.
What's the difference between Framed and Frameless cabinets?
Framed Cabinets have a face frame attached to the cabinet box (blue section in picture). The drawer and door(s) attach to the face frame.
• More design options than Frameless
• Easier installation
• Added stability
• Less expensive than Frameless
• All our framed cabinets have a plywood box
Frameless Cabinets do not have a face frame. The drawer and door(s) attach to the cabinet box.
• Seamless appearance
• Larger drawer box
• Thicker plywood used for the cabinet box
• All our frameless cabinets have a plywood box